I'm the type of person who loves watching movies (cinema not DVD). Yes, you are right, i'm a movie enthusiast! There's no particular genre of movie i preferred..i will watch almost everything..horror, comedy, drama, thriller, sci-fi, action, romantic comedy bla bla bla..u just name it. I always believe that there's 'something new' to learn after watching one movie..even the movie 'sucks' hehe. I've watched French movie, Spanish movie, German movie, Hindi movie (hehe..), Thai, Philipines, Indonesian movie, Japanese, Korean, Chinese..and of course English and Malaysian movies. But of course if i had to choose, my priority will be the movie with 'A' List Actors/Actresses (e.g Jodie Foster, Tom Hanks) and movie with a 'Big Budget' (e.g LOTR, Terminator-2).
So far this year I've watched 7 movies..check out my 'personal ratings' below:
2.5 out of 5

3.5 out of 5
3.5 out of 5
2 out of 5
4.5 out of 5
2.5 out of 5
2.5 out of 5

p/s Tidak sabar mau tingu 'Mr Bean's Holiday' ..Owyess... Wakakakaka!!





No comments:
Post a Comment