M for Money, Menabung, Managing Money, Mengelak pembaziran, Menjana keuntungan, Minimize loss..whatever your interpretation is.. i still think this is a good start towards praticing a good 'saving' habit.
Started by the ever creative & imaginative friend of mine, Mr Defoo last Thursday, i myself not so sure what I've personally achieved in the past 4 days..and for the next 3 days before Project-M ends.
Hmm..let me see, I didnt go to the National Stadium to watch Iran vs South Korea (just watched it on TV)..so i saved on the ticket fare. How much is that? RM10? RM20? What..? That's not counted? Hehe..sowwy. Ok, let's try this one. I didn't go watch Transformer TWICE or THREE TIMES, so I saved RM10 or RM20 if you want. What? That's not counted too arr..? Aiyoyo..
Started by the ever creative & imaginative friend of mine, Mr Defoo last Thursday, i myself not so sure what I've personally achieved in the past 4 days..and for the next 3 days before Project-M ends.
Hmm..let me see, I didnt go to the National Stadium to watch Iran vs South Korea (just watched it on TV)..so i saved on the ticket fare. How much is that? RM10? RM20? What..? That's not counted? Hehe..sowwy. Ok, let's try this one. I didn't go watch Transformer TWICE or THREE TIMES, so I saved RM10 or RM20 if you want. What? That's not counted too arr..? Aiyoyo..
What I'm trying to say here is, even if you only save a few ringgit during the Project-M, it doesn't means that you've failed. Even you don't have any saving at all, for me that's ok, because what is more important is, as long as YOU DON'T WASTE, that should be okay even you have no saving during the past week. Maybe next time you'll save some.
The positive side of this Project-M is it educates you and me to SPEND WISELY. Always think before you buy. Always compare before you buy. And most importantly, only BUY WHAT YOU NEED but NOT WHAT YOU WANT. We heard this before but hey..everybody tends to forget this and thanks to Project-M for reminding me of this. So next time, before you fork out your Money..think Project-M. You've got nothing to lose, but everthing to gain.
Ok lah..for the next 3 days, i'll try my best to save some. Or maybe the other way round, Projek-M for Menjana Keuntungan haha. Sounds more like it huh.. Maybe 'bisnes kecil-kecilan' for a start. At least kalau tidak dapat Menabung, dapat duit pendapatan sikit dari 'bisnes kecil-kecilan' tu pun jadi la, haha. Will tell you more on the business plan later on dude..
So that's all for now. Happy saving to all my friends out there. Ingat..Bijak Dulu, Bijak Sekarang..





4 comments:
Hahaha, bijak dulu bijak sekarang. Hey bro i like the way you intrepet project M in another point if view. Good for you and good for all of us. We should be reminded of words like "Biar kecil asal berhasil" or "Sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit". Yes indeed doesnt matter how many you save, as long that ur aware of what you spend that's already good. Then be better ;)
Yes, use your money wisely.
Bah, sama² lah kita saling ingat mengingatkan antara satu sama lain. Bersusah² dahulu..bersenang lenang kemudian..haha.
btol tu...bkn kire duit yg kite save tu bnyk ke tak...tp buat kite sedar yg kite perlu wise dlm berbelanja..
bout dis project M...sy br realize smthing. smthing that we saving that we'll need for future i'll post in blog once the project end. =)
Post a Comment