Hai kawan²..how's life out there? Good? I hope so.. As for me, the past week was a damn busy week. Busy dengan apa tu? Hmm..with so many things i don't want to elaborate here. Nanti orang bilang mengada² la pulok kan haha. Macam lah orang lain tidak bizzy kuang kuang kuang..
Actually so many things had happen and so many stories to tell here..but, masa sangat cemburukan saya muahahaha... So, for the time being, i juz wanna wish all my Muslim friends out there 'Selamat Berpuasa' sempena bulan Ramadhan Al Mubarak ni.. and remember, busy tu busy juga, but do not forget to ENJOY life ok. I'll be back soon with more updates (insyalllah.. *wink wink*).
I'll be off to Melaka for a day trip tomorrow.. See ya!






4 comments:
andy...rugi ko inda datang hari tu...party of the century betul2 oooo...best wooo...
Where can we get that BBKK t'shirt. Macam cute bah pula t'shirt tu.
Bah Leo, nanti b'day kau sy dtg la kio :D Mesti ada Poco Poco lagi tau!! Hahahaha... Sy mau praktis dari skarang ni.. :)
how r u in melaka lately?
Post a Comment