21 December 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year..2008!!!

Today is my last day in office for this year. Year 2007 to be exact. No, it’s not that I’ll be resigning or ‘terminated’ (touch wood..huhuhu), but starting tomorrow, I’ll be OFF for a couple of week and will be going back hometown (Keningau, Sabah if you don’t know hehe..), going back for Christmas & New Year break of course. So..while most Christians already started their ‘holidays’..here I am, still in office..counting minutes & seconds, waiting for my watch to reach the 5.30pm mark hahaha. That is when I am consider OFFICIALLY on vacation.. Woohoo!!


What is this guy doing in office on Christmas eve..huhuhu..


So to ALL my friends..I am taking this opportunity to WISH everybody a Blessed Merry Christmas & a prosperous Happy New Year 2008. If any of you happened to be in Keningau during this festive seasons (Christmas & New Year), you are most welcome to my house. Maybe can arrange sumthing like ‘get together gather’ session hehe..Buli ba kalau kau!!




Last but not least...

Do Not Drink & Drive..


God Bless!

2 comments:

DIY Tutorial Free said...

not too late, merry christmas to you and happy new year 2008. butull tu 'kalau mabuk tidur saja disini'

Anonymous said...

sia suka ni lagu di profile kau owh..
im not a blogger here...
sy search all bout ab..
n ada kau tulis pasal dia..
that y sia baca...
k la..
see ya
-belle