18 February 2008

The break I rightfully deserve..Part II

There’s actually nothing much left to be told here on the Manukan trip. All that I can say is that I’m loving it whenever there’s such activities like this. Yeah, I’m the kind of person who loves outdoor activities very much be it a pre-planned or simply an impromptu event. I guess it is just a natural built-in passion in me being a Sagittarius guy. I’ve tried almost everything (well I guess so hehe) from white water rafting, jungle-trekking, hiking and of course scaling the one and only Mt Kinabalu, but having said that i am not contented with all those past experiences. I want more, more and more.. even if that means going back to the same old place as I believe each trip is unique (different time, different group members, different weather etc.) If you know what I mean haha.. Ever wonder why some people go climb Mt Kinabalu even for the 8th time?

For the record, i went to Dinawan Island in October last year. We are supposed to go to Pulau Tiga but then the plan has to be scrapped due to bad weather condition. Then in November I single-handedly organized a 3D 2N trip to Pulau Langkawi but this time it was exclusively for my family members only (my parents, my siblings, my in-law and of course my ‘notty-cuties’ nieces and nephew). I spent about RM10K for the trip and thanks God it turned out to be a great outing for us that it worth every cent spent. Definitely one of the major satisfaction in life so far for me indeed. Then comes this Manukan Trip. Next is what? Hmm.. Mabul/Sipadan island I guess. Insyallah..

So here are SOME ‘left-over’ pics during our Manukan trip. Please bear with my ‘SOME’ ok hehe..



Boarded our 'not-so-speed' boat to Manukan


Parasailing - I must try this next time


Seconds after touched down Manukan Island


'Re-fill' time


What a 'mind-relaxing' view


Various fish species to be seen here
(ikan 'karuk' teda pun..)



Manukan's white sandy beach


Crystal clear water


Lifeguard 'wannabe' huhuhu..


Lifeguard on duty..oppss


Humpty-dumpty buried in the sand
(with fried chick in the mouth wakakaka..)



Duffy-duck 'Rest-In-Peace'


Waiting for the boat
(what else do you expect us to do? haha..)



A blue sky, two boats & a lone-ranger


'Cam-whoring' while waiting for the boat


Re-fill.. boat run out of fuel


Bye bye Manukan

That's all for now. Looking forward for a next trip out. Mabul/Sipadan? Hmm..

No comments: