23 April 2008

So so..

Reffering to my previous post on 'Congkak', the most anticipated Malaysian horror movie of the yawn year.. Went to watch it during the weekend.. And my verdict is.. Dissapointing. I can't believe that I almost fell asleep in the middle of the movie..huhuhu.

If you've watched the movie's trailer, that is already equivalent to 90% of the highlights/thrills in the entire show..and even worst if you've watched 'The Making of Congkak' hahaha..no more surprise, no more suspense..Zzzzz...

But just in case you still want to watch it, go ahead... my only advice would be, do not watch the movie's trailer (and 'The Making of..) coz it would be a real spoiler.. :)


I think Metrowealth's Jangan Pandang Belakang is better. The only plus point for Congkak was that, Nanu (the heroin) gave a creditable performance and should stand a chance to win the 'best actress' award in the next Malaysian Film Festival.

My Rating: 5.5/10
(Blame it on its'Trailer' & 'The Making of..')

No comments: