05 June 2008

I'm back..

Hi all... just got back from paradise Phuket..arrived home late evening today. And as expected, I didn’t do any updating during my 5 days stay there hahaha.. Too busy having fun..too lazy to do any posting (Stop it Mr Gurr..like anybody care hehe..)

But worry not, I’ll try my best to share this ‘funfilled trip’ with you guys...in near future (fingers crossed..again hehe).

At the moment, I’m kinda feeling deym tired & sleepy, too lazy to blog now. Will show some photos later kio..

Last but not least, do not eat rice (rice expensive), buy a horse (fuel expensive) & stop blogging now (electricity expensive)..hehe..just kidding. What I’m trying to say here is, it’s about time for you and me to spend our every single ‘hard earned’ cent wisely..(so that can go 'jalan-jalan' again hahaha..bijak..bijak..)




Maya bay, Phi Phi Lei Island
Phuket


Till then, kap khun khapppp...

5 comments:

Kay Stanford Jr Kastum said...

Nah... balik sudah dia.
That's the whitest beach I ever saw.. siok oh.

karulann said...

Wah so pretty *ehem* the background, can't wait for my turn this october... Don't forget to share some tips...

Anonymous said...

aise... will plan to go but dunno when le.. kekeke

GuRaNgAk said...

Karulann: It wont be long b4 October come hehe.. Tips? Hmm..just enjoy urself..be prepared physically & mentally hehehe.. :)

Archie: Go during low-season and the price is cheaper..but pray harder weather will be good :)

XiGorX said...

aku juga mahu nih..hehe..