26 September 2008

So you think WE can't Dance?

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

7 comments:

GuRaNgAk said...

I am putting this in the Comment section coz i've difficulty posting it together with the clips huhu:

A friend (Ms Kuai @ www.kuaikuai1983.blogspot.com) sent this 'kewl' videoclip to me & Defoo yesterday and now I am sharing it with you guys.

Never that I knew before that i am such a 'deym GOOD' dancer until i saw this videoclip..hahaha.

So guys, Check it out..Hit the PLAY button..and tell me what you think. I think it is FUNNY!!!

Thanks Kuai! You are juz as CrAzY as US hahaha..Buli ba kalau kau!!

cLaRiCe said...

wakakaka...lucu lah...hahahha...

GuRaNgAk said...

Hahaha..Lucu kan Clare. Mati² sy sama si Defoo ketawa masa 1st time tingu the clip. Di public lagi tu. Heran kali urg² di restoran tu nmpk kami hahaha..Who cares!! :D

kuai said...

wakakakaka....

Heart u guys!

I tell u.. Now everyone can dance! hahaha..

A little crazy is GOOD for health bah.. lol (but I think am more then just a little -.-")..

anyway.. Andy.. we should meet someday! lets gather with the other.. maybe more FUN!..;)

p/s: thanks so much for the BBKK bag ya.. salute!!!

Cheers! BBKK!

GuRaNgAk said...

Ya Kuai..we shud meet sumday sumwhere. With the other guys too. More the merrier bah. Asyik² jumpa virually ja kan hahaha.. Btw, have a great Raya holiday.

BBKK.. :)

kuai said...

Virtually with 18sx show kaitu?! lol..

and Happy Holiday to u too!!

ReNo said...

haha lucu ow si Kuai bermasol2... apa pun syok la ni clip... BBKK!