It’s been 5 days since my last post and as ‘blur’ as ever, I don’t know where, what or how should I start. How I wish I could sum up my ‘6 days 5 nights’ Chinese New Year break in just one word that can describe everything. Hmm..that’s almost impossible I think.
So I guess I will just take the easy way out, post SOME (mark my some ah, hehe..) pictures and let them tell all the stories. Smart me huh? Padahal malas ni..hehehe. But no worry pare, coz as they said, picture tells a thousand stories
I took the evening flight to KK on the 6th, landed around 10pm before being fetched by ‘kawan sehidup sematiku’, Ms Kupi. Later had my late dinner at Tg Aru Beach (oh ya, sempat lagi berkenalan sama si Usal Jon Gavis di sana) before checked-in at the Hotel Carlifornia..opps, I mean ‘Taman Raja’ Hotel (sepa tau diam² ah). Right after that was ‘light & easy’ session with Jr, Mesh, Jerry, Gidong & of coz si Kupilicious. Light & easy it was ‘indeed’.. hmm… Hindi ko alam! Padahal the next morning mau pigi island hip-hoping lagi tu. Matai na.. Siapa bah tu yang pi jemput si Mr Chivas tu ah?
The next morning was a trip to Manukan Island. All together there are 11 of us. We departed Jesselton Point jetty at about 11am (ada rancangan tergendala ‘sebenter’) and arrived Manukan almost noon. Get our ‘landing spot’, unpacked all the delicious ‘potluck’ foods, get down and apa lagi..makan lerr. The food was so nice everybody seems enjoying every bit of it.
Deep inside I was feeling so impressed and touched at the same time by the efforts taken & cooperation given by those who had prepared the food. I know it’s not easy to wake up early in the morning (which was supposed to be a ‘rest day’) and prepared all those wonderful food. My BIG thanks to all.. Kupi, PS, Clarice, Hiromi, Sumpit, Mr Smallville, Jr, Mesh, Duffy & Gidong.
After had our lunch, it’s leisure time! No pre-planned activities its Free & Easy. Basically it’ s everything about ‘beaching’..e.g photo, swim, snorkel, photo, more photo, food, ‘cuci-mata’, photo, ‘main timbun² pasir’, cuci mata, play ball, play boy, play girl, and so on and so on. And what did I get from all these? You guess right! Sunburn! Hahahaha.. Who cares..i dun give a deym (at all)! After all, i am having lots of fun, i get to know my friends better, plus i made some new friends too. Isn't that great. Bak kata orang kampong, kalau takut dipukul ombak, jangan berumah di tepi pantai..chewah.
We stopped activities at 2.30pm, took shower, packed our stuffs & headed back to the jetty. Boarded our boat back to KK at 4pm. Oh ya, it was not really a boat ride back home.. you can call it 'roller coaster' ride. Pucat sudah muka Gidong masa naik bot balik kk tu..siapa suruh bagus² lifejacket pigi bikin alas tempat duduk..hmm, no komen. Palis palis jauh jauh! Tapi memang 'Kurang Asam' la tu driver bot tu.. Awas ko lain kali ah!
So guys, here are SOME pictures to tell you the thousand stories. Check it out..
So I guess I will just take the easy way out, post SOME (mark my some ah, hehe..) pictures and let them tell all the stories. Smart me huh? Padahal malas ni..hehehe. But no worry pare, coz as they said, picture tells a thousand stories
I took the evening flight to KK on the 6th, landed around 10pm before being fetched by ‘kawan sehidup sematiku’, Ms Kupi. Later had my late dinner at Tg Aru Beach (oh ya, sempat lagi berkenalan sama si Usal Jon Gavis di sana) before checked-in at the Hotel Carlifornia..opps, I mean ‘Taman Raja’ Hotel (sepa tau diam² ah). Right after that was ‘light & easy’ session with Jr, Mesh, Jerry, Gidong & of coz si Kupilicious. Light & easy it was ‘indeed’.. hmm… Hindi ko alam! Padahal the next morning mau pigi island hip-hoping lagi tu. Matai na.. Siapa bah tu yang pi jemput si Mr Chivas tu ah?
The next morning was a trip to Manukan Island. All together there are 11 of us. We departed Jesselton Point jetty at about 11am (ada rancangan tergendala ‘sebenter’) and arrived Manukan almost noon. Get our ‘landing spot’, unpacked all the delicious ‘potluck’ foods, get down and apa lagi..makan lerr. The food was so nice everybody seems enjoying every bit of it.
Deep inside I was feeling so impressed and touched at the same time by the efforts taken & cooperation given by those who had prepared the food. I know it’s not easy to wake up early in the morning (which was supposed to be a ‘rest day’) and prepared all those wonderful food. My BIG thanks to all.. Kupi, PS, Clarice, Hiromi, Sumpit, Mr Smallville, Jr, Mesh, Duffy & Gidong.
After had our lunch, it’s leisure time! No pre-planned activities its Free & Easy. Basically it’ s everything about ‘beaching’..e.g photo, swim, snorkel, photo, more photo, food, ‘cuci-mata’, photo, ‘main timbun² pasir’, cuci mata, play ball, play boy, play girl, and so on and so on. And what did I get from all these? You guess right! Sunburn! Hahahaha.. Who cares..i dun give a deym (at all)! After all, i am having lots of fun, i get to know my friends better, plus i made some new friends too. Isn't that great. Bak kata orang kampong, kalau takut dipukul ombak, jangan berumah di tepi pantai..chewah.
We stopped activities at 2.30pm, took shower, packed our stuffs & headed back to the jetty. Boarded our boat back to KK at 4pm. Oh ya, it was not really a boat ride back home.. you can call it 'roller coaster' ride. Pucat sudah muka Gidong masa naik bot balik kk tu..siapa suruh bagus² lifejacket pigi bikin alas tempat duduk..hmm, no komen. Palis palis jauh jauh! Tapi memang 'Kurang Asam' la tu driver bot tu.. Awas ko lain kali ah!
So guys, here are SOME pictures to tell you the thousand stories. Check it out..

Jesselton Point Jetty
Waiting anxiously..hehehe
L-R: nervous, restless, confuse
Waiting for the boat (Spot that finger)
Waiting for the boat (the four ladies in the group)
Waiting for the boat (Looking 4 a memorable one night stand)
Happy faces..Finally 'the boat'. Thanks God.
Steady kau no. 51
Kupi: "I was this close of giving up..u know" :)
Upon arrival at Manukan jetty (ada toyol)
Welcome..Selamat Datang..Mabuhay
Manukan fishes so happy to see us
Lunch time
Mee goreng, Nasi goreng, ayam goreng, sosej goreng,
ikan masin, sandwiches, bambangan, ikan basung pinasakan,
cili padi..nyum nyum nyum. Thanks guys!
Bitching..opps, i mean 'beaching' time :)
End of Part 1
More pictures to come in part two..(cross your fingers)




5 comments:
so, when is our next trip ni?
hehehehe...
Next trip will be to Mabul/Sipadan pare. How's that? :) bbkk..
siok ooo kan...
ada orang gambar makanan bah...sambil cakap,"1...2...3....". itu cikin wings pandai senyum wo kan
bah...let's go to sipadan...
huh..capat say thank u sama sy!!! sebabkan mau tulung kamu ambi gmbr lah sy terpaksa masuk d laut...huh!
Post a Comment